The museum organizes special activities on a regular basis. Make sure to check out the following links for more information:
- Guided tours through the museum. A knowledgeable guide will introduce you to the geological history of Curaçao as well as the special stories about nature!
- Courses and workshops. Are you interested in acquiring more knowledge about geology, birds or even nature photography? Check out our course schedule!
- Hikes. We organize bird watching trips, geology tours and nature photography trips on a regular basis. Interested? Check out the schedule!
- Hikes with Grupo Biná. Together with Grupo Biná we organize several hikes through a variety of natural areas on the Island. Check out the schedule and register online!
- Presentations & lectures. At least once a month we´ll welcome everyone to an evening of presentations about a wide variety of topics. The marine environment, sustainable living, natural planting methods and the fusion of art and nature are some of the topics you can expect. The schedule will provide all the details.
- Exhibition openings. The museum aims to update it´s exhibitions at least twice a year. Stay tuned for the next expo!